Monday, June 7, 2010

Results

I got my pathology results today. The surgery was a success and they got everything! What a blessing! I can guarantee I will be doing some pretty thorough skin checks from here on out, just to be safe. Thanks for the prayers and words of encouragement. Now I'm looking forward to walking normal again and wearing shoes that are NOT crocs:). It'll be a while!

(Note to my buddy, Jace...thanks for your concern! I promise I'm fine. I can't wait to see you play ball. Keep me updated on how you're doing!!)

8 comments:

Janine said...

Oh my goodness Trish I am so excited for you! You have definitely been in our prayers! Sure love ya!
- Janine

m2mommy said...

Good news! Thanks for sharing your story!

Lyle said...

That's great news, Trisha. I think I'll skip my beach trip this weekend.

Trena said...

I'm so thankful that all is well. We've been praying for you.

AmyLL said...

Awesome news! Jace was happy for the note. He's glad you are ok. Thanks!

Mary said...

I'm so glad!!

Becky said...

Great news! Glad to hear it.

Kevin Mart said...

Skin checks are carried out at regular interval of times. In case of any bleeding or itching that an employee suffers the doctor is immediately called.
skin checks